Contestants are randomly drawn by computer. Wrestlers from the same state will be separated. One (1) pool will be used for brackets with fewer than six (6) competitors and two (2) pools will be employed if there are six (6) or more entrants in any given weight class.
In the event of a tie between two or more participants in a round-robin, the following criteria shall be used to break the tie:
1. If two participants are tied, the head-to-head outcome will determine highest placer.
2. Cumulative activity points (2 pts: Fall, Inj. Default, Forfeit, WBD; 1.5 pts: Technical Fall; 1 pt: Major decision).
3. Most pins.
4. Most technical falls.
5. Fastest time of falls (cumulative).
6. Fastest time of technical falls (cumulative).
7. Most match points.
8. Lowest contestant weight.