For all divisions, only coaches with a current USAW Wrestling Leader Membership are entitled to purchase a "Coaches mat access Pass."
JUNIOR/16U/14U COACHES: In order to coach junior wrestlers at this event, all coaches must be a minimum BRONZE certified, in addition to having passed the USAW background check, SafeSport, and purchased their membership for the season.
- Bronze certified or higher coaches mat access and must have a current USA Wrestling Leader Card : $15.00
- Copper coaches mat access and must have a current USA Wrestling Leader Card: $60.00
- You need the all of the following to be eligible for a coaches pass:
- All coaches that wish to gain access to the competition floor to coach athletes must have a current USA Wrestling Leader Card and a Copper or Bronze Certification. A Copper Certification will only provide access to the Mats holding Bantam/Intermediate/Novice matches.
- A coach is not required in the corner to start a match in any division.
- USA Wrestling Leader Membership Cards MUST be attained prior to the event, due to mandatory background checking. For a USAW Leadership Membership Card, please click HERE. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 30 DAYS FOR COMPLETION OF USAW LEADER MEMBERSHIP/BACKGROUND CHECK PROCESS.
Click the link below if you are interested in becoming Bronze certified. Start by registering and then an email will be sent to you with further instructions. For certification questions contact USA Wrestling Manager of National Coaches Education Program Mike Clayton at email@example.com